Monday, June 23, 2014

Happy Birthday…(only if you give blood)

I like to donate blood--well, as much as anyone can "like" it I guess-but I do it regularly because I have the universal blood type (O+) which everyone can use, so they call me/email me/send me reminders in the mail, etc. all the time.  So today for my birthday I got this email and I thought, oh..how nice of them to send this-until I got to the bottom.

Well….I guess if I can't give blood they just un-wished me a Happy Birthday:(

Hi ANISE WIGHT,

We want to take this time to wish you a very Happy Birthday!  Thank you for all you do for Inova Blood Donor Services and the community.

Enjoy your birthday!

Your friends at Inova Blood Services

If you are not eligible to donate blood, please disregard this message.


No comments:

Post a Comment