Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Here we go...

Hello everyone-

Well, I had never done a blog until I started the one for Leslea's mission but I feel like I'm just putting random things about all of us in there so I decided to do one for the family (and no, this is not an April Fool's joke!)   People have been telling me they like keeping up on what we're doing so hopefully this blog will tell you all you need to know about our exciting life:)

So, we have been able to see some long, lost pictures from Paul's childhood and it's been awesome!  Here is my favorite picture of Paul so far and then a picture of Juke.  If Juke was a little younger in this picture it would be perfect:)  Notice any resemblance?  I think Paul perfected the "petulant pout" an an early age.





Here is a book that our friend (a lady Paul works with) gave me recently.  We had brunch at their house a while ago and of course Bigfoot came up-as it does in casual conversation-and I was telling them how I had been into the show "Finding Bigfoot" lately.  It's ridiculous and you should definitely watch it:)  They did a show in Pocatello, ID last year when Leslea was at BYUI and there was this college age guy in it.  I told Leslea to watch the show because maybe he was a student and she could look him up and they could bond over shared Bigfoot sightings.  Of course, the only sighting she has had was the one in our backyard, but that was probably about as real as anyone on that show has had.  "I believe there's a Squatch in our woods."











Now, on to the ghost in the house…over the last couple of weeks we have had strange things going on here.  Lights on when none were on when we left the house, Paul's computer just coming on when nobody is in his office…etc.  So, in the spirit of ridiculous TV shows, I think if this continues I will have to call the team from "Ghost Adventures."  Oh, by the way, Leslea and her friends used to watch this show (for fun they said, but later I got it out of them that they thought the guy in the middle was cute)







Or maybe I could track down the small lady from "Poltergeist"  if she's still alive, that is.  "THIS HOUSE IS CLEAN!"






No comments:

Post a Comment